Under our Health and Social Care Intervention, Farah Social Foundation was on ground to support the community as the coronavirus pandemic hit Lebanon.
- Awareness Sessions about Coronavirus for municipality policemen, staff and volunteers.
- Distribution of disinfection machines to different areas
- Distribution of thermometers and PPEs to public schools before they closed.
- Distribution of PPEs to supermarkets
- Distribution of thermometers and PPEs to Primary Health Care Centers (PHCs)
- Distribution of acute and chronic medication to PHCs.