Join Our Team
Farah Social Foundation is looking for a part-time communication officer to join the team.
Communication Officer is responsible for assisting the communication activities at Farah Social Foundation. This includes executing the communication strategy and plans, efficiently managing the visibility of Farah Social Foundation on online platforms (social media pages and website) as well as the offline Media (Radio, TV, Newspapers...), writing and creating contents and responsible for promoting the professional image of the organization as well as marketing its programs, activities and events.
- Assist in implementing Farah Social Foundation’s communication strategy.
- Plan and develop engaging and target specific communication and media materials such as videos, infographics, newsletters, project’s brochures, press release and banners.
- Coordinate with illustrators, photographer and agency to produce engaging posts and invitations.
- Create the communication monthly plan and suggest clear engaging posts on social media platforms.
- Implement Social media actions including writing, posting, editing, responding to comments and feedbacks.
- Assist in organizing events, workshops, meetings and develop related promotional materials as well as documenting the events and activities.
- Prepare the communication budget.
- Manage and update on a regular base the content of the website.
- Maintain a database of media contacts and archive the media coverage.
- Others duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Graphic Design, Communication or any other relevant diplomas.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic with demonstrated excellent professional level in writing and editing in both languages and impeccable grammar. French is a plus.
From 0 to 2 years