1. To improve the conditions of the Lebanese society at all levels and to carry out social and humanitarian services.
2. To study social conditions and propose ways and means to improve them through a developed and advanced social and developmental approach.
3. To establish institutions concerned with social care that specifically deal with providing care, recruiting, qualifying needy families, rehabilitating and employing people with special needs.
4. To carry out development projects and contribute by all means to develop the community and improve its economic conditions and livelihood, in addition to training citizens on social work.
5. To take all the necessary actions to protect the environment and its natural resources and to provide citizens with guidance, raise their awareness about safeguarding the nations, thus protecting and reviving its heritage.